On the latest episode, Zach and Brian look to stave off the Election Day blues by spending 45 minutes talking about random movie news, including: the first trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, movement around the Oscars, Robert Redford hanging up his thespian cleats, Max Landis getting help from daddy and news on the X-Men and DC Comics front. They also have a WTF that poses the question: should R.E.M. be in more movies?
- First look at Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets promises a weird ride
- Jennifer Todd and Michael de Luca to produce the Oscars, who should host?
- A record 27 animated films are up for the Best Animated Feature Oscar
- The Foreign Language Oscar field is led by Toni Erdmann and Elle
- Robert Redford says he is doing two more movies and then retiring
- Max Landis is set to write, direct remake of An American Werewolf in London
- Rick Famuyiwa is out in The Flash, actors speak out about the loss
- Fox is putting their money on Deadpool with other franchises on hold
WTF Story of the Week: